Profile: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI.N)
28 Sep 2016
Weingarten Realty Investors, incorporated on May 01, 1905, is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company's primary business is leasing space to tenants in the shopping centers it owns or leases. The Company is engaged in the business of owning, managing and developing retail shopping centers. The Company also provides property management services. The Company’s properties consist primarily of neighborhood and community shopping centers. The Company holds interests in Deerfield Mall, which is a Publix-anchored center located in the South Florida community of Deerfield Beach. Deerfield Mall consists of a portfolio of approximately 20 grocery-anchored centers.
The Company owns or operates under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of approximately 230, which are located in approximately 20 states. The portfolio of properties represent approximately 44.5 million square feet, of which its interests in the properties aggregate to approximately 27.6 million square feet of leasable area. The Company also owns interests in approximately 30 parcels of land held for development, which totals approximately 24.1 million square feet.
Weingarten Realty Investors
2600 Citadel Plaza Dr Ste 300
HOUSTON TX 77008-1315
Company Web Links
- BRIEF-Weingarten Realty Investors announces creation of ATM equity offering
- BRIEF-Weingarten Realty announces pricing of $250 mln public offering of senior unsecured notes
- BRIEF-Weingarten Realty files for potential notes offering
- BRIEF-Weingarten Realty Investors quarterly Core FFO per share $0.57
- BRIEF-Weingarten Realty acquires premier grocery-anchored center in South Florida