CITIC Ltd (0267.HK)
SYDNEY, Aug 30 Chinese conglomerate Citic has warned it may suspend operations at its Sino Iron mine in Western Australia if it can't resolve legal disputes with Australia's Mineralogy over royalty payments and land access.
* China's Citic Ltd may have to suspend an Australian iron ore project, chairman Chang Zhenming told reporters Source (http://s.nikkei.com/2gn2hqX) Further company coverage:
* HY profit attributable HK$32,261 million versus HK$20,182 million
* Completion of acquiring a controlling interest in McDonald's mainland China and Hong Kong businesses
* Corporate bonds will be issued with an amount not exceeding rmb50 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Refers to announcement of CITIC & CITIC Telecom International dated 24 August 2015 in relation to CITIC Telecom's proposed acquisition of equity interest in CITIC networks
BRIEF-Citic Ltd says Citic Offshore Helicopter discussing acquisition of 100% equity interest in Citic Medical & Health Group
* Citic Offshore Helicopter is discussing with Citic Group on acquisition of 100% equity interest of Citic Medical & Health Group Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* anticipates that weather condition in Hong Kong may deteriorate at time scheduled for holding AGM.
* Proposed spin-off and separate listing of Citic Press Corporation on Shenzhen GEM
TOKYO Japan's FamilyMart UNY Holdings , Japan's second largest convenience store chain, is considering partnering on new business with China's CITIC Ltd and Thailand's Charoen Pokphand Group, its president told Reuters.