Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
21 Sep 2017
HONG KONG, Aug 21 Chinese food and beverage maker Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp on Monday posted a more than three-fold jump in quarterly net profit thanks to solid noodle sales and as its beverage business benefited from warm weather.
* Qtrly profit attributable rmb 266.7 million versus rmb 77 mln
* lin Chin-Tang has been appointed as executive director of company.
TOKYO, June 30 Japan's Asahi Group Holdings Ltd on Friday said it will sell its remaining 20.4 percent stake in Tingyi-Asahi Beverages Holding Co Ltd to Chinese joint venture partner Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp for $612 million.
* Q1 revenue RMB 14.20 billion versus RMB 13.69 billion a year ago
HONG KONG, May 22 Chinese instant noodle maker Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp reported its best quarterly performance in nearly three years on Monday helped by healthy sales of its mainstay products.
BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Holdings says entered into master supply agreement with Marine Vision Investment
* Company entered into master supply agreement with marine vision investment inc
* Stocks ease 0.5 pct after results (Add details, management comment)
HONG KONG, March 27 Chinese instant noodle maker Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp said on Monday said annual profit plunged 31 percent, hit by higher raw materials costs and a consumer shift towards shift towards healthier foods and drinks.