Shenzhen Investment Ltd (0604.HK)
* Unaudited contracted sales for August 2017 amounted to approximately RMB 460 mln Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Accepted facility letter for a term loan facility of upto us$65 million offered by a bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Contracted sales for July amounted to approximately rmb 510 million
* Is expected to record a significant increase in consolidated net profit for six months ended 30 June 2017
* Company as borrower entered into a facility agreement relating to a transferable term loan facility of up to HK$500 million
* Shenzhen Invest-voluntary Announcement Further Update On Formation Of Joint Venture
HONG KONG, June 21 Two mainland Chinese firms will pay a forecast-beating HK$3.17 billion ($406.41 million) for a plot of residential land on the outskirts of Hong Kong, the Lands Department said on Wednesday, potentially fuelling already sky-high property prices.
* Contracted sales for May amounted to approximately RMB 700 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Entered into investment agreement with Kailong Real Estate and Hengda Real Estate
HONG KONG, May 25 Shenzhen Investment Ltd said it would sell four property and hotel assets to China Evergrande Group for 5.42 billion yuan ($788 million), walking away from projects in third and fourth-tier cities to enhance its financial position.