Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK)
* Nvidia says Alibaba Cloud, Baidu and Tencent are adopting new Nvidia Volta GPU computing platform to accelerate AI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG China-focused venture capital funds are increasing their bets on local technology companies and a further opening of Chinese domestic capital markets, raising money in the yuan at the fastest pace in five years.
Tencent Holdings Ltd's nearly 5 percent equity stake in China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) sent the investment bank's shares in Hong Kong to an all-time high.
* Tencent Mobility will subscribe for 207.5 mln CICC shares at HK$13.80/share (Adds share movement, context)
Sept 20 Tencent Holdings Ltd will invest HK$2.86 billion ($366.6 million) in China International Capital Corp Ltd (CICC) for a 4.95 percent stake in the Chinese investment bank, CICC said on Wednesday.
* Co and unit of Tencent Holdings, entered into subscription agreement
* Disposed of 203,000 tencent shares on open market during 22 august to 19 september for hk$68.8 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Seagate and Tencent establish strategic partner relationship and commence all-round cooperation
HONG KONG China's Tencent Holdings and Guangzhou Automobile Group Company Ltd have agreed to collaborate on internet-connected cars - a strategic pact that sent shares in Guangzhou Auto surging.
* Firms to also work on AI-assisted driving, explore investments