Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd (0980.HK)
* HY loss for period attributable to owners of company RMB4.8 million versus profit of RMB2.9 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iBWJtp) Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Expected to record a net loss ranging from approximately rmb4 million to rmb5 million for six months ended 30 june 2017
* Application has been made to stock exchange for resumption of trading with effect from 1:00 p.m. On 29 May 2017
HONG KONG China's Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd on Monday said shareholder Shanghai Yiguo E-Commerce Co Ltd would sell an 18 percent stake in supermarket chain operator to a unit of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd .
HONG KONG, May 29 China's Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd on Monday said shareholder Shanghai Yiguo E-Commerce Co Ltd would sell an 18 percent stake in supermarket chain operator to a unit of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
* Trading in H shares of Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co. Ltd has been halted at 10:42 a.m. On May 29, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* For three months ended March 31, 2017 unaudited operating revenue of about RMB7.85 billion
* Unit subscribed for CZB wealth management product from CZB in aggregate amount of RMB100 million Source text (http://bit.ly/2oOoNt0) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Lianhua Supermarket says impairment provisions will decrease RMB505 million in equity attributable to owners
* Co's provisions for impairment of equity investments in subsidiaries will result in decrease of RMB505 million in equity attributable to owners