China Life Insurance Co Ltd (2823.TW)
22 Sep 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, September 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded China Life Insurance Company Limited's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A' from 'A+' and affirmed its Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'A+'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has also affirmed the rating of China Life's USD1.28 billion 4% subordinated notes due 2075, which may be extended, at 'A-'. The downgrade of China Life's IDR reflects its weakened standalon
* Says Jan-Aug premium income at about 402.7 billion yuan ($61.51 billion)
SHANGHAI/BEIJING China Life Insurance Co Ltd , the country's second-biggest insurer by market value, on Thursday said first-half net profit rose 17.8 percent on strong investment income.
SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Aug 24 China Life Insurance Co Ltd , the country's second-biggest insurer by market value, on Thursday said first-half net profit rose 17.8 percent on strong investment income.
BRIEF-China Life Insurance approved to nominate Yuan Changqing for non-executive director of fifth session
* Considered and approved resolution in relation to nomination of Yuan Changqing as candidate for non-executive director of fifth session of board of co
* Intends to enter into special fund partnership agreement & its supplemental agreement with Fund GP, as general partner
* Says H1 net profit 12.242 billion yuan ($1.84 billion) versus 10.395 billion year ago
* Says January-July premium income totalling 369.1 billion yuan ($55.35 billion)
* Liu Jiade has, on 8 August 2017, tendered his resignation as a non-executive director Source text:(http://bit.ly/2us4S9n) Further company coverage:
* Says it will pay stock dividend of T$0.9 per share and cash dividend of T$0.8 per share for 2016 to shareholders on Oct. 16