Bank of Communications Co Ltd (3328.HK)
21 Sep 2017
BRIEF-Bank of Communications gets approval on qualification of executive vice president from regulatory authority
* Approval on qualification of executive vice president by regulatory authority
SHANGHAI, Sept 7 Moody's Investors Service downgraded China's fifth-largest listed state-owned lender Bank of Communications (BoCom) on Thursday, citing the impact of higher market funding cost on profitability.
* Obtained approval from China Banking Regulatory Commission in respect of qualifications of Song Guobin and He Zhaobin as non-executive directors Source text: [http://bit.ly/2gu4FMu] Further company coverage:
* Says it plans to pay 3.9 yuan (tax-inclusive) per share as dividend for domestic preferred stock, on Sept. 7
* Bank proposes to distribute dividends for domestic preference shares on 7 September 2017
SHANGHAI, Aug 24 China's Bank of Communications Co Ltd , the country's fifth-largest listed bank by assets, on Thursday reported a slight rise in net profit for the first half of 2017, according to a filing with the Hong Kong stock exchange.
* HY net profit attributable RMB38,975 million versus RMB37,661 million
* Says Chairman Niu Ximing is taking sick leave due to health reasons
* Says Deputy Head of the Bank Wang Jiang resigns due to change in job role
HONG KONG, July 15 Bank of Communications said it plans to invest HK$7.9 billion ($1.01 billion) to set up a wholly-owned subsidiary in Hong Kong, which will focus on the retail and private banking business.