Fujifilm Holdings Corp (4901.T)
22 Sep 2017
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" -R&I
* Says it plans to distribute 2.9 million shares of its common stock to unit through private placement on Oct. 2, at the price of 4,121 yen per share
TOKYO Fujifilm Holdings Corp said it aimed to spend 500 billion yen ($4.54 billion) in strategic acquisitions over three years as it seeks growth outside its traditional photographic film business, which has been shrinking.
* Says it will repurchase up to 16 million shares, representing 3.7 percent of outstanding
WASHINGTON Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A. Inc, a unit of Fujifilm Holdings Corp, has been awarded a $768 million contract for digital imaging network picture archiving communications system products and maintenance, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, Aug 22 Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A. Inc, a unit of Fujifilm Holdings Corp, has been awarded a $768 million contract for digital imaging network picture archiving communications system products and maintenance, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
July 12 Zhejiang Talent Television and Film Co Ltd :
TOKYO, July 7 Canon Inc's stock fell to its lowest levels in more than two months on Friday after EU regulators said they may fine it up to 10 percent of annual revenue for jumping the gun in its acquisition of Toshiba Corp's medical unit.
* May fine it up to 10 pct of annual revenue, roughly $2.9 bln
BRIEF- Fujifilm Holdings receives approval to extend submitting of financial report for FY ended March 2017
* Says it has received the approval to extend the deadline of submitting the financial report for FY ended March 2017 to July 31, instead of June 30