Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (601288.SS)
18 Oct 2017
* Says it issued tier-2 capital bonds worth 40 billion yuan, with coupon rate of 4.45 percent
BRIEF-Agricultural Bank Of China receives approval on qualification for independent non-executive director
* Received approval on qualification of Huang Zhenzhong as independent non-executive director from CBRC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board considered and approved nomination of Wang Wei as an executive director of bank
* Announcement on the approval of issuance of tier-2 capital bonds
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, September 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a final rating of 'A' to Inventive Global Investments Limited's (Inventive Global) USD500 million 2.5% senior unsecured notes due 2020 issued under its USD1.5 billion medium-term note (MTN) programme. Inventive Global is an offshore special purpose vehicle (SPV) wholly owned by ABC International Holdings Limited (ABCI), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Agricultural
* U.S.$500,000,000 Guaranteed Notes Issued By Inventive Global Investments Limited
BEIJING China's Commercial Aircraft Corp of China Ltd (COMAC) [CMAFC.UL] on Tuesday signed 130 new orders for its C919 passenger jet with four Chinese leasing firms, after the plane took its maiden flight in May this year.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, September 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an expected 'A(EXP)' to the proposed US-dollar senior unsecured notes to be issued under Inventive Global Investment Limited's medium-term note (MTN) programme. Inventive Global is an offshore special purpose vehicle (SPV) wholly owned by ABC International Holdings Limited (ABCI), which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Agricultural Bank of China Limited (ABC; A/Stable).
* Received approval on qualification of Liao Luming to serve as a non-executive director of co from CBRC recently Source text (http://bit.ly/2eonHzG) Further company coverage:
BEIJING Agricultural Bank of China Ltd (AgBank) reported on Wednesday a 3.3 percent rise in first-half net profit as margins steadied.