Mitsubishi Corp (8058.T)
25 Sep 2017
TOKYO, Sept 22 Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp on Friday said its South African unit Hernic Ferrochrome Ltd had filed for bankruptcy protection due to financial difficulties amid weaker prices of the alloy.
SINGAPORE, Aug 14 Singapore-based commodity trader Olam International reported a 28.5 percent rise in its second-quarter profit, helped by strong performances across its major business segments, especially in the food category.
* Q2 net profit 89.832 million baht versus 191.006 million baht Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VANCOUVER LNG Canada, a joint venture led by Royal Dutch Shell Plc, is aiming for an investment decision next year on building a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal on British Columbia's coast, its chief executive said on Thursday.
BRIEF-HICL Infrastructure says consortium of HICL, unit of Mitsubishi, selected by Ofgem as preferred bidder
* DIAMOND TRANSMISSION PARTNERS, CONSORTIUM COMPRISING CO AND UNIT OF MITSUBISHI, SELECTED BY OFGEM AS PREFERRED BIDDER
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp and HICL Infrastructure to spend 180 mln pounds to buy transmission cables and substations- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Corp and U.K. Fund hicl infrastructure to spend 180 million pounds to buy transmission cables and substations- Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-K2M Group announces long-term exclusive distribution agreement with Mitsubishi subsidiary Japan Medicalnext Co
* K2m Group Holdings, Inc. Announces long-term exclusive distribution agreement with mitsubishi corporation subsidiary japan medicalnext co., ltd.
* Mitsubishi to sell stake in 2 thermal coal mines in Australia
BRIEF-Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in Australia- Nikkei
* Mitsubishi Corp has decided to sell its interests in a pair of coal mines in New South Wales, Australia- Nikkei
* Submits fully funded proposal to acquire Coal & Allied and agrees conditional acquisition of Mitsubishi's interest in coal & allied mines