American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.OQ)
BRASILIA Brazil's government has approved a plan by American Airlines Group Inc to build a maintenance center at Sao Paulo's Guarulhos airport, a $100 million investment that will help the U.S. carrier consolidate its South American operations.
* American Airlines Group reports record August traffic results
WASHINGTON American Airlines Group Inc will not resume commercial flights at its Miami International Airport hub on Monday but may operate flights to bring in staff and supplies.
WASHINGTON, Sept 10 American Airlines Group Inc will not resume commercial flights at its Miami International Airport hub on Monday but may operate flights to bring in staff and supplies.
* American Airlines names Neisha Strambler-Butler vice president – benefits Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-American Airlines and American Airlines Group Inc enters into amendment to credit and guaranty agreement dated as of April 29, 2016
* American Airlines - Co and American Airlines Group Inc entered into a second amendment to credit and guaranty agreement
* New summer service to Budapest, Prague from Philadelphia, additional service to Venice from Chicago, starting May 4, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Soros Fund Management LLC dissolves share stake in Alphabet Inc class A shares
* Omega Advisors Inc takes share stake in American Airlines Group Inc of 178,400 shares - SEC filing
* American Airlines Group reports record July traffic results
|Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL.N)||$48.04||+0.14|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$54.25||+0.71|
|JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU.OQ)||$19.25||+0.21|
|Spirit Airlines Incorporated (SAVE.OQ)||$32.70||+0.07|
|United Airlines Inc (CAL.N)||$28.85||+0.38|
|Virgin America Inc (VA.OQ)||--||--|
|Republic Airways Holdings Inc. (RJETQ.PK)||--||--|