Acacia Research Corp (ACTG.OQ)
22 Sep 2017
* Q2 revenue fell 60 percent to $16.46 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court on Monday upheld a patent the licensing company Acacia Research has asserted against smartphone makers HTC Corp and ZTE Corp.
The patent assertion company Acacia Research Corp brought a frivolous infringement case against Newegg Inc and must pay the electronics retailer's attorneys' fees, a federal appeals court said on Wednesday.
* Acacia subsidiaries enter into patent license agreement with ZTE Corporation
* Acacia research corp - co's subsidiaries entered into an agreement with vizio, inc - sec filing
* Acacia subsidiary enters into license agreement with Medtronic, Inc.
* Q1 revenue fell 64 percent to $8.854 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qwCAre) Further company coverage:
* Acacia Research - on April 19, Marvin Key, interim CEO of co notified board of his intent to resign as interim CEO, effective immediately
Apple Inc is facing a new patent infringement lawsuit by Acacia Research Corp, a licensing firm Apple has previously accused of conspiring with Nokia Corp to extract exorbitant patent royalties from smartphone makers.
BRIEF-Acacia Subsidiary, Saint Lawrence, awarded verdict of willful patent infringement in case against Motorola
* Acacia subsidiary, Saint Lawrence, awarded verdict of willful patent infringement in case against Motorola