Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.O)
18 Sep 2017
* Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures and collaboration among teams in the cloud
* Hootsuite and Adobe collaborate to unlock the value of creative content across social Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Adobe Systems to open up data science and algorithmic optimization capabilities in Adobe Target
* Adobe Systems Inc - to open up its data science and algorithmic optimization capabilities in Adobe Target, personalization engine of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Adobe Systems Inc's Flash, a once-ubiquitous technology used to power most of the media content found online, will be retired at the end of 2020, the software company announced Tuesday.
ADOBE SYSTEMS WILL END SUPPORT FOR WIDELY USED FLASH MULTIMEDIA SOFTWARE BY 2020
* Adobe Systems Inc- announced it has acquired all Skybox Technology from Mettle
Adobe Systems Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast current-quarter above analysts' estimates, as the software maker benefits from a rapid switch to the cloud.
Starting today Reuters video and photography content is available across Adobe products through Adobe Stock’s new editorial offerings. Reuters archive of award-winning photography and video clips will be available in addition to new photo and video content added daily.
* Adobe Stock debuts new editorial collection and next gen search capability Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Microsoft Corp and Adobe Systems Inc are joining to make their respective sales and marketing software products more potent competitors to Salesforce.com Inc and Oracle Corp offerings, the two firms said Monday.
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$158.67||0.00|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$75.16||0.00|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$144.55||--|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$974.19||0.00|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$48.33||--|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€92.32||+0.21|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$170.01||0.00|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$95.74||--|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$67.11||--|
|Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS.OQ)||$76.47||--|