Adobe Systems Inc (ADBE.O)
19 Sep 2017
Adobe Systems Inc on Tuesday reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue, driven by subscriber additions to Creative Cloud, a package of software tools that houses Photoshop.
* Disappointed with Experience Cloud bookings in Q3 - CEO (Adds conference call details, updates share price)
* Q4 earnings per share view $1.10, revenue view $1.95 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 19 Adobe Systems Inc reported a 25.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, as it added more subscribers to Creative Cloud, a package of software tools, which houses Photoshop.
* Adobe and Microsoft expand strategic partnership to drive e-signatures and collaboration among teams in the cloud
* Hootsuite and Adobe collaborate to unlock the value of creative content across social Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Adobe Systems to open up data science and algorithmic optimization capabilities in Adobe Target
* Adobe Systems Inc - to open up its data science and algorithmic optimization capabilities in Adobe Target, personalization engine of Adobe Marketing Cloud. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO Adobe Systems Inc's Flash, a once-ubiquitous technology used to power most of the media content found online, will be retired at the end of 2020, the software company announced Tuesday.
ADOBE SYSTEMS WILL END SUPPORT FOR WIDELY USED FLASH MULTIMEDIA SOFTWARE BY 2020
* Adobe Systems Inc- announced it has acquired all Skybox Technology from Mettle
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$158.73||+0.06|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$75.44||+0.28|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$144.39||-0.16|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$969.86||-4.33|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$48.04||-0.29|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€91.90||-0.21|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$172.52||+2.51|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$95.35||-0.39|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$67.43||+0.32|
|Citrix Systems, Inc. (CTXS.OQ)||$76.48||+0.01|