Ageas SA (AGES.BR)
22 Sep 2017
* International Game Technology - Under agreement, AGS can offer games including patented features from IGT portfolio, and will pay licensing fees to IGT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New York A.G. Schneiderman, bipartisan coalition of AGs expand multistate investigation into opioid crisis
* AGEAS AND CHINA TAIPING GROUP SIGN STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS, Aug 9 Belgian insurer Ageas on Wednesday reported a stronger-than-expected second-quarter net profit and announced a 200 million euro ($234.84 million) share buy-back.
* Q2 LIFE NET RESULT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS EUR 144.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 361.0 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-REGULATED INFORMATION - AGEAS ANNOUNCES NEW SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAMME
July 26 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1320 GMT on Wednesday:
PARIS BNP Paribas is to expand further in Italy by buying full control of CARGEAS from insurer Ageas, as the French bank looks to step up cross-selling of products in Italy, where the business has been impacted by a recession.
PARIS, July 26 BNP Paribas is to expand further in Italy by buying full control of CARGEAS from insurer Ageas, as the French bank looks to step up cross-selling of products in Italy, where the business has been impacted by a recession.
* DIVESTMENT IS EXPECTED TO GENERATE A CAPITAL GAIN OF APPROXIMATELY EUR 75 MILLION FOR AGEAS