Alpiq Holding AG (ALPH.S)
BRIEF-Alpiq: contract for procurement of electricity from Fessenheim nuclear power plant to be terminated
* CONTRACT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ELECTRICITY FROM THE FESSENHEIM NUCLEAR POWER PLANT TO BE TERMINATED
ZURICH, Aug 30 Swiss utility Alpiq said on Wednesday it may sell majority stakes in its three money-making divisions in the hunt for a formula to reverse chronic losses from its dam portfolio.
ZURICH, Aug 28 Alpiq on Monday suspended plans to unload nearly half of its hydroelectric plants, saying potential buyers failed to offer attractive prices and were not prepared to take on risks associated with the money-losing assets.
* EXPECTS RESULTS OF OPERATIONS IN 2017 TO BE DOWN ON PREVIOUS YEAR
* ROMANIAN TAX AUTHORITY HAS PRELIMINARILY ASSESSED VALUE ADDED TAX AND CORPORATE INCOME TAX
* ALPIQ HAS ACQUIRED DIAMOND LITE S.A., THE SWISS SPECIALIST FOR HYDROGEN GAS PRODUCTION FACILITIES
* ALPIQ AND THE FINE CHEMICALS MANUFACTURER DSM MAKE SECONDARY BALANCING POWER AVAILABLE TO SWISSGRID Source text - http://bit.ly/2rpwdYk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)