Autoliv Inc (ALV.N)
20 Sep 2017
STOCKHOLM Sweden's Autoliv said it planned to split into two listed companies, with one focused on high-tech safety gear to capture the rapid growth toward self-driving vehicles, lifting its shares on Thursday.
* One firm to focus on products such as airbags and seatbelts
* Autoliv to supply geely radar systems for autonomous driving
* Carlson mentioned as possible candidate for Ericsson chairmanship by Swedish business daily Dagens Industri
STOCKHOLM, Sept 14 Autoliv , the world's largest maker of airbags and seatbelts, said on Thursday it would carry out a strategic review aimed at splitting its business into two separate companies.
* Autoliv - will outline its strategy for shareholder value creation and sets 2020 targets for passive safety and electronics as standalone entities
* Autoliv initiates strategic review of separating its business segments, passive safety and electronics
* Adient and Autoliv agree to collaborate on safety, comfort and convenience for seats of the future Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Autoliv , Adient collaborating to address vehicle seating challenges presented by designs for future car and incorporation of autonomous driving Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
* Autoliv starts collaboration with Seeing Machines to develop driver monitoring systems (DMS)