Applied Materials Inc (AMAT.O)
22 Sep 2017
* Applied Materials Inc - Entered into an extension agreement for U.S. $1.5 billion credit agreement dated as of September 3, 2015 - SEC filing
Applied Materials Inc , the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit helped by strong growth in its semiconductor and display businesses.
Aug 17 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit helped by strong growth in its semiconductor and display businesses.
* Applied Materials Inc - expects continued revenue and EPS growth in Q4 of fiscal 2017
Aug 17 Applied Materials Inc, the world's largest supplier of tools used to make semiconductors, reported an 83.2 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strength in its display and semiconductor businesses.
* Says its Xiamen unit orders machinery equipment worth T$1.1 billion ($36.39 million)
July 25 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Applied Materials - Dan Durn to be next chief financial officer; Bob Halliday to remain with company, moving to new role focused on business development Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
July 14 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
* Says Xiamen subsidiary acquires machinery equipment worth T$611 million ($20.07 million)
|Screen Holdings Co Ltd (7735.T)||¥7,490||+10.00|
|ASM Pacific Technology Limited (0522.HK)||HK$112.80||-1.10|
|ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)||€138.95||+0.85|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX.OQ)||$176.73||+4.45|
|KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.OQ)||$100.59||+1.07|
|Entegris Inc (ENTG.OQ)||$27.85||+0.25|
|ASM International NV (Amsterdam) (ASMI.AS)||€52.51||+0.42|
|AIXTRON SE (AIXGn.DE)||€11.44||+0.16|
|Mattson Technology, Inc. (MTSN.OQ)||--||--|
|Nanometrics Incorporated (NANO.OQ)||$27.11||+0.27|