AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC.N)
20 Sep 2017
* AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. sells 12.0 million shares of National Cinemedia, Inc. common stock
Aug 31 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc sells its 50 percent stake in Open Road Films to Tang Media Partners
* Qtrly total revenues increased 57.4% to $1,202.3 million compared to total revenues of $764.0 million for quarter ended June 30, 2016
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc announces $100 million share repurchase program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc announces quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. reschedules second quarter 2017 results and earnings conference call
* AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. previews second quarter 2017 results, announces cost reduction and revenue enhancement initiatives, issues additional 2016 pro forma financials and provides guidance for full year 2017
* Texas court rules in favor of AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.
SHANGHAI, July 19 China's Dalian Wanda Group did not fund a spate of deals made by AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc , the U.S. cinema chain majority owned by Wanda said late on Tuesday, after reports that Beijing was cracking down on the Chinese firm's overseas deals.