Ashland Global Holdings Inc (ASH.N)
19 Oct 2017
NEW YORK H.I.G. Capital has lined up US$710m of loans to help fund its roughly US$1bn leveraged re-purchase of US natural additives producer Vantage Specialty Chemicals, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
* Ashland Global - manufacturing facilities in Texas City, Texas, Marl, Germany, resumed operations after shutting down last month due to Hurricane Harvey
BRIEF-Ashland Global provides update on impact to operations result of fire at manufacturing facility in Germany
* Ashland Global - provided update on impact to operations result of fire at manufacturing facility in germany, led to shutdown of production operations on Aug. 10
* Declared a force majeure in europe on 1.4 butanediol (BDO), tetrahydrofuran (THF) and formaldehyde
* On July 19, Susan l. Main and Kathleen Wilson-Thompson were elected to serve on board of directors
* On May 19, 2017, co's unit entered into amendment no. 1 to credit agreement - SEC filing
* Ashland Global Holdings Inc - Ashland LLC entered into a credit agreement with lenders
* Ashland Global Holdings says board has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 22.5 cents per share on company's common stock - SEC filing
BRUSSELS U.S. chemicals group Reichhold [REICH.UL] secured EU antitrust approval on Friday for its proposed buy of Italian polymers maker Polynt [ININDY.UL] after pledging to divest a facility in France to U.S. company Ashland Global Holdings .
BRUSSELS, May 12 U.S. chemicals group Reichhold secured EU antitrust approval on Friday for its proposed buy of Italian polymers maker Polynt after pledging to divest a facility in France to U.S. company Ashland Global Holdings.