ASM International NV (ASMI.AS)
22 Sep 2017
BRIEF-ASM International to start share buyback program of ASMI's common shares up to EUR 250 million
* WILL COMMENCE A SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM OF ASMI'S COMMON SHARES UP TO EUR 250 MILLION
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) JAKARTA, September 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings Indonesia has affirmed Indonesia-based PT Asuransi Sinar Mas's (ASM) National Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) Rating at 'AA+(idn)'. The Outlook is Stable. 'AA' National IFS Ratings denote a very strong capacity to meet policyholder obligations relative to all other obligations or issuers in the same country, across all industries and obligation types. The risk of ceased or interrupted payment
* Euro strength weighs on industrials earnings (Adds closing prices)
* Chipmaker ASM International falls as Q3 outlook disappoints
July 25 Dutch chipmaker ASM International NV's second-quarter order intake surged 29 percent to a record quarterly high, it said on Tuesday.
* Q2 NET SALES EUR 202.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 138.7 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* REG-ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. LAUNCHES INTREPID® ES(TM) EPITAXY TOOL FOR ADVANCED-NODE HIGH-VOLUME SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Hawaiian Airlines reports May 2017 traffic statistics and updates expected second quarter metrics
BRIEF-ASM Pacific Technology says controlling shareholder of Co to sell stake of 20 mln shares of co
* ASM International N.V., controlling shareholder of Co made announcement to sell stake of 20 million shares of Co Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pcEtZk] Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, April 24 Dutch semiconductor equipment supplier ASM International said on Monday it plans to reduce its stake in Asian affiliate ASM Pacific Technology Ltd in a deal that may be worth up to $277 million, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.