a2 Milk Company Ltd (ATM.NZ)
21 Sep 2017
* Confirms that there are no senior management changes currently contemplated
* has appointed Jane Xu to position of executive vice president greater China Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co and synlait confident with progress of their application to export a2 platinum infant formula to China from 1 january 2018
WELLINGTON, Aug 4 A2 Milk Company Limited and supplier Synlait Milk said on Thursday their application with China's food regulator had been accepted for review and they were confident the registration would go ahead as planned.
* Company has determined it appropriate to further revise its full year outlook upwards
* Peter nathan will be appointed as chief executive asia pacific
May 25 Australian shares recouped early losses and edged higher on Thursday as mining and oil stocks rose on the back of stronger commodity prices.
* Appoints Jesse Wu as a non-executive director of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* It was anticipating lower infant formula sales during second half relative to first half FY17