Avtovaz PAO (AVAZ.MM)
17 Oct 2017
MOSCOW, Oct 12 Russia's Avtovaz is recalling almost 20,000 of its new Lada XRAY cars to check for a possible electrical fault, the country's technical standards agency said on Thursday.
* SAYS SELLS 26,211 LADA CARS IN RUSSIA IN AUGUST, UP 25.4% VERSUS YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2gO80q7 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* AVTOVAZ EXPECTS ITS LADA SALES IN AUGUST TO GROW 10% YEAR-ON-YEAR - COMPANY HEAD
PARIS, July 28 French carmaker Renault said first-half sales and profit rose to a new record, buoyed by the consolidation of Lada maker AvtoVAZ and a bigger contribution from affiliate Nissan.
* AVTOVAZ TO CUT 6,000 IN 2017, 2,200 IN 2018 - INTERFAX CITES VOLGA FEDERAL DISTRICT ENVOY Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PLANS TO INCREASE LADA SALES IN RUSSIA BY ABOUT 10% IN 2017 TO OVER 290,000 CARS - INTERFAX CITES MAURE Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Raises Russian sales forecast to more than 300,000 vehicles in 2017, up from previous forecast of 280,000-300,000.