Banro Corp (BAA.TO)
25 Sep 2017
* Banro Corp - operations at company's Twangiza mine in south Kivu province of DRC have not been impacted
* Twangiza produced 19,588 ounces of gold in Q2 2017 at a cash cost of $837 per ounce
* Banro Corp - twangiza and Namoya produced a combined 38,739 ounces of gold during Q2 of 2017
* Banro Corp - staff have now returned to Namoya and mining operations have resumed
KINSHASA Fighting between the Congolese army and a local militia in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has forced Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine to suspend all operations and temporarily evacuate its staff, the company said on Monday.
KINSHASA, July 3 Fighting between the Congolese army and a local militia in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo has forced Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine to suspend all operations and temporarily evacuate its staff, the company said on Monday.
* Banro Corp - All operations at company's Namoya Mine have been temporarily suspended and staff were evacuated on a temporary basis.
* Banro Corp - Received notice from NYSE Market LLC that Banro is back in compliance with NYSE market's continued listing standards Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Banro corp says David Langille has stepped down from his role as chief financial officer of company
PARIS/KINSHASA Militiamen have a freed French national and three Congolese who were kidnapped in March during an attack on Banro Corp's Namoya gold mine in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, the Interior Ministry said on Sunday.