Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM)
25 Sep 2017
SAO PAULO Brookfield Asset Management Inc is considering increasing a takeover offer for Renova Energia SA by 25 percent, in a bid to sway the two largest shareholders in the Brazilian renewable power firm to exit their controlling stakes, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, Sept 15 Brazilian renewable energy company Renova Energia SA has extended the deadline for exclusivity talks with a unit of Canada's Brookfield Asset Management for a capital injection to Oct. 17.
* Brookfield Asset Management Inc announces pricing of US$550 million note offering
* Brookfield Asset Management announces proposed offering of notes
SAO PAULO AGC Energia SA is in advanced talks to sell the 20.1 percent voting stake it holds in Cia Energética de Minas Gerais SA to investment bank Banco Classico SA, which could in turn be invited to share control of Brazil's No. 3 power utility, two people with knowledge of the matter said on Friday.
* Brookfield Asset Management Inc - underwriters have exercised their option to increase size of offering to 12 million class A preferred shares, series 48
* Says agreed to issue 10 million Class A preferred shares Series 48 at a price of C$25.00 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Brookfield Asset Management announces renewal of normal course issuer bid for preferred shares
* Brookfield Asset Management announces renewal of normal course issuer bid for preferred shares
* Freddie Mac prices $643 million multifamily K-Deal, K-BF1, backed by properties controlled by Brookfield Asset Management
SAO PAULO Canada's Brookfield Asset Management Inc is in talks with Odebrecht SA to buy seven Brazilian highways operated by the conglomerate's transportation unit, two sources with knowledge of the matter said on Thursday.
|Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP.N)||$122.63||+0.95|
|SL Green Realty Corp (SLG.N)||$101.70||+1.03|
|SL Green Realty Corp (SLG_pc.N)||--||--|
|SL Green Realty Corp (SLG_pd.N)||--||--|
|CBRE Group Inc (CBG.N)||$37.40||+0.22|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)||$76.11||+0.45|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pe.N)||--||--|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pf.N)||--||--|