Baxter International Inc (BAX)
22 Sep 2017
* Baxter and MATTER Healthcare Incubator Partner on patient-driven innovation
NEW YORK Several big-name hedge fund investors trimmed their stakes in healthcare companies in the second quarter as the sector led the broad U.S. stock market higher, rallying amid a Republican effort to repeal and replace President Obama's signature healthcare law.
WASHINGTON Baxter International Inc and Claris Lifesciences Ltd have agreed to divest two types of pharmaceutical products to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that Baxter's proposed acquisition of Claris’ injectable drugs business is anticompetitive, the agency said on Thursday.
WASHINGTON, July 20 Baxter International Inc and Claris Lifesciences Ltd have agreed to divest two types of pharmaceutical products to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that Baxter's proposed acquisition of Claris’ injectable drugs business is anticompetitive, the agency said on Thursday.
* Appointed Cathy R. Smith, executive vice president and cfo of target corp, to its board
BRIEF-Baxter announces agreement with Dorizoe Lifesciences to further expand generic injectables pipeline
* Baxter announces agreement with dorizoe lifesciences to further expand generic injectables pipeline
BRIEF-Baxter announces U.S. FDA approval, commercial launch of ready-to-use clindamycin injection in saline
* Baxter announces U.S. FDA approval and commercial launch of ready-to-use clindamycin injection in saline
* Third Point Llc reports a stake of 7.5 percent in Baxter International as of June 1
* Baxter and Mayo Clinic launch research and development collaboration to transform patient care
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Apple Inc - sec filing
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$131.39||-0.36|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.96||-0.01|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF248.00||-1.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF248.00||-1.00|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$52.51||+1.08|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX.N)||$28.85||+0.09|
|Wyeth Limited (WLED.NS)||Rs1,333.85||--|
|Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX.N)||$193.06||+1.50|
|Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA (FMEG.DE)||€81.57||-0.33|
|Grifols SA (GRLS.MC)||€23.55||+0.04|