Brunswick Corp (BC.N)
* Brunswick Corp, TechNexus formed JV to incubate start-up ventures with strategic marine and fitness applications Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Brunswick Corporation's (BC) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. Fitch has also affirmed BC's senior unsecured revolver and senior unsecured notes at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Downturn Cushion: BC took steps since the last recession to reduce operating leverage and improve its financial health. The business mix is less exposed to materially cyclical
* Brunswick corporation : Brunswick releases second quarter 2017 earnings
* Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick agrees to acquire Lankhorst Taselaar, strengthening mercury marine's European P&A network
LONDON Saudi Aramco has appointed advisory firm Brunswick to join FTI Consulting in running media and investor relations for what is set to be the world's largest initial public offering (IPO), sources said.
* Brunswick Corporation : Brunswick releases first quarter 2017 earnings
* Brunswick - will immediately begin to wind down boat manufacturing operations in Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil, as it prepares to close facility