Betsson AB (BETSb.ST)
* Says betsson ab's board of directors has decided to appoint Pontus Lindwall CEO of Betsson until a new CEO has been recruited
* Betsson Q2 operating profit SEK 207 million versus SEK 200 million seen in Reuters poll
* Betsson asks the European Commission to re-open infringement proceedings against the Netherlands Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 revenue increased by 10.2 percent to SEK 1,102 million Casino revenue increased by 23.0 percent.
* Says Hilsen is currently CFO of Telenor Sweden, a position she has held for four years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
March 31 Online betting firm Betsson said on Friday it was lowering its targeted dividend payout ratio to boost its ability to make acquisitions, sending shares lower.
* Changed dividend policy, applicable as of financial year 2017
* Says offer to acquire UK gaming operator Netplay TV sanctioned by court and will be completed
* Says Betsson's offer to acquire UK gaming operator Netplay TV approved by shareholders