Baker Hughes A GE Co (BHGE.N)
19 Oct 2017
WASHINGTON, Oct 17 General Electric has agreed to make payments to the U.S. government after failing to divest a subsidiary as quickly as agreed following a merger approval, the Justice Department said on Tuesday.
* Baker Hughes A GE Co recently held takeover talks with Subsea 7 SA - WSJ, citing sources
* Baker Hughes, A GE Company announces August 2017 rig counts
* Valueact Holdings, L.P. Reports 6.9 percent stake in Baker Hughes A GE Co as of July 28 - sec filing
* Baker Hughes, a GE company signs agreement with Twinza to provide fullstream support for offshore project in the Gulf of Papua
* Baker Hughes A GE Co says in North America onshore, expect activity growth to decelerate as co progresses through second half of the year
* Baker Hughes A GE Co - revenue of $2.4 billion for quarter, up 6% sequentially
U.S. energy firms added oil rigs for a 24th week in the past 25 as the year-long drilling recovery continues but the pace of additions has slowed in recent months as crude prices declined despite OPEC-led efforts to end a global supply glut.
July 7 U.S. energy firms added oil rigs for a 24th week in the past 25 as the year-long drilling recovery continues but the pace of additions has slowed in recent months as crude prices declined despite OPEC-led efforts to end a global supply glut. Drillers added seven oil rigs in the week to July 7, bringing the total count up to 763, the most since April 2015, Baker Hughes energy services company said in its closely followed report on Friday.