Baidu Inc (BIDU.O)
25 Sep 2017
HONG KONG/BEIJING Baidu Inc's video streaming service iQiyi, a Chinese-style Netflix , is eyeing a potential initial public offering in the United States as early as next year, a person with direct knowledge of the plans said on Tuesday. The listing could value the company at between $8 billion and $10 billion, Bloomberg reported earlier, citing two people familiar with the matter.
* Video service raised $1.53 bln earlier this year (Adds source information)
Sept 25 Baidu Inc's video streaming service, iQiyi, is looking for an initial public offering in the United States as early as next year, which could value it at more than $8 billion, Bloomberg reported.
* Nvidia says Alibaba Cloud, Baidu and Tencent are adopting new Nvidia Volta GPU computing platform to accelerate AI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Baidu Inc's iQiyi is targeting IPO as soon as 2018 that could value the streaming video service at more than $8 billion - Bloomberg, citing sources
BEIJING China's cyber watchdog has handed down maximum penalties to several of the country's top tech firms, including Tencent Holdings Ltd , Baidu Inc and Weibo Corp , for failing to properly censor online content.
BEIJING Chinese search engine Baidu Inc announced a 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) autonomous driving fund on Thursday as part of a wider plan to speed up its technical development and compete with U.S. rivals.
BEIJING, Sept 21 Chinese search engine Baidu Inc announced a 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) autonomous driving fund on Thursday as part of a wider plan to speed up its technical development and compete with U.S. rivals.
* Baidu announces Apollo 1.5 and a 10 billion yuan autonomous driving fund
* TigerGraph emerges with $31 mln in Series A funding, introduces real-time graph platform