Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK.N)
19 Oct 2017
* Bank of New York Mellon - "expect performance fees in investment management business in Q4 will be similar to Q4 of 2016" - conf call
* BNY Mellon reports third quarter earnings of $983 million or $0.94 per common share
Oct 19 Bank of New York Mellon Corp reported a higher profit in the third quarter as its net interest revenue rose, benefiting from higher interest rates.
LONDON, Oct 17 (IFR) - BNY Mellon and HSBC are partnering with bond trading technology provider Algomi to expand corporate bond trading opportunities for their custody clients and the wider market.
Sept 19 Bank of New York Mellon Corp's wealth management arm named Juan Alejandro Ramos as senior wealth director of its Greenwich, Connecticut office.
* SPI Energy Co Ltd Announces amendment of its deposit agreement
BRIEF-Trinseo says indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries executed indenture with Bank of New York Mellon
* Trinseo - on August 29, 2017, Trinseo Materials Operating S.C.A, Trinseo Materials Finance Inc, executed indenture with Bank of New York Mellon - SEC filing
* Bank of New York Mellon Corp - Issued $750 million aggregate principal amount of its 3.300% senior subordinated medium-term notes series K due 2029 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bank of New York Mellon Corp - on Aug 14, Nicholas Donofrio notified co of his decision to retire from co's board effective Sept 30 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2w6kyiD) Further company coverage:
* Rescheduling its investor day, originally set for November 16, 2017, to late winter or early spring of 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$98.11||+0.12|
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$239.99||-2.04|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$49.79||-0.36|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Credit Suisse Group AG (CSGN.S)||CHF15.75||+0.20|
|Barclays PLC (BARC.L)||193.70||+1.70|
|BlackRock, Inc. (BLK.N)||$476.79||-0.71|
|State Street Corp (STT.N)||$97.48||-0.87|