Avis Budget Group Inc (CAR.OQ)
NEW YORK Shares of U.S. car-rental companies Avis Budget Group Inc and Hertz Global Holdings Inc have driven out of the ditch in recent weeks, aided in part by storms that devastated the southern United States.
* Avis Budget Group - on Aug 29, unit entered agreement with Ford for purchase of vehicles from Ford dealers for 2018 vehicle model year - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2emALFA) Further company coverage:
* Avis Budget - Avis Budget Holdings, Llc and Avis Budget Car Rental, Llc entered amendment to 4th amended and restated credit agreement, dated Oct 7, 2016
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.55 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Avis Budget Group Inc - company's offering with Amazon Alexa will be available to public by end of August
* Avis preferred points can be used for rental days starting at 700 points with no blackout dates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 27 The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Waymo, the self-driving car unit of Alphabet Inc, said on Monday it signed a multi-year agreement with Avis Budget Group Inc for the car rental firm to manage its growing fleet of autonomous vehicles, sparking a surge in Avis Budget's stock.
June 26 Waymo, the self-driving car unit of Alphabet Inc, said on Monday it signed a multi-year agreement with Avis Budget Group Inc for the car rental firm to manage its growing fleet of autonomous vehicles, sparking a surge in Avis Budget's stock.
June 26 Waymo, the self-driving car unit of Alphabet Inc, signed an agreement with Avis Budget Group Inc under which the U.S. car rental firm will manage its fleet of autonomous vehicles, the companies said on Monday.