Caterpillar Inc (CAT)
22 Sep 2017
BRIEF-Caterpillar says co entered credit agreement which provides for unsecured revolving credit facility
* Caterpillar says on Sept 7, co entered credit agreement, which provides for unsecured revolving credit facility of up to $3.15 billion - SEC filing
* Says going forward, expect ME&T capex to be about $1.0 billion - $1.5 billion per year - Investor Presentation
WASHINGTON, Aug 29 The U.S. Defense Department awarded Caterpillar Inc a $663 million contract for commercial construction equipment, the Pentagon said in a statement on Tuesday. (Reporting by Makini Brice)
Aug 28 Canada's Toromont Industries Ltd said on Monday it would buy Hewitt Group, a dealer of Caterpillar Inc heavy equipment, for about C$1.02 billion in cash and shares.
* Caterpillar Inc - Board of directors has appointed Suzette M. Long as company's general counsel and corporate secretary Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Former U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte to join Caterpillar Board of directors
BRIEF-Caterpillar says director William Osborn reports sale of 5,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $113.67per share on July 28 - SEC FILING
* Caterpillar says director William Osborn reports sale of 5,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $113.67per share on july 28 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2f62y0M) Further company coverage:
* CFO Bradley Halverson will receive cash payment of $2.6 million payable as soon as practicable after his retirement - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2ugCEJt) Further company coverage:
Caterpillar Inc said on Tuesday its Chief Financial Officer Brad Halverson would retire in early 2018, after spending nearly three decades with the world's largest construction and mining equipment maker.
Aug 1 Caterpillar Inc said on Tuesday its Chief Financial Officer Brad Halverson would retire in early 2018, after spending nearly three decades with the world's largest construction and mining equipment maker.
|Komatsu Ltd (6301.T)||¥3,236||+5.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||152.00kr||-0.50|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||152.00kr||-0.10|
|Deere & Company (DE.N)||$123.75||-1.03|
|Doosan Infracore Co Ltd (042670.KS)||₩8,360.00||-300.00|
|Cummins Inc. (CMI.N)||$167.98||+1.50|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$24.87||+0.12|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€116.55||-0.90|
|Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRT1V.HE)||€59.70||+0.05|
|Wartsila Oyj Abp (WRTAV.HE)||--||--|