Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
22 Sep 2017
* Says its subsidiary CDA issues $650 million senior notes
July 21 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
* SALES FOR FIRST 9 MONTHS OF FINANCIAL YEAR 2016/2017 TOTALING €612.7 MILLION ON A COMPARABLE BASIS, AN INCREASE OF +7.5% VERSUS THE SAME PERIOD ONE YEAR EARLIER Source text: http://bit.ly/2tKnA6T Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS Chinese conglomerate Fosun is still in talks to buy a stake in French ski resorts and amusement parks operator Compagnie des Alpes and also has a few French consumer goods companies on its radar, Senior Vice-President Jim Jiannong Qian said on Tuesday.
PARIS, July 11 Chinese conglomerate Fosun is still in talks to buy a stake in French ski resorts and amusement parks operator Compagnie des Alpes and also has a few French consumer goods companies on its radar, Senior Vice-President Jim Jiannong Qian said on Tuesday.
PARIS Chinese investment group Fortune Fountain Capital (FFC) said on Friday it has signed an agreement to buy a controlling stake in French crystal maker Baccarat from U.S investment firms Starwood Capital Group and L Catterton.
* Financial firm pledges to accelerate international development
* Expects annual revenue growth at ski resorts above 3.5 pct (Recasts with CEO comments on stake sale at news conference)
* CEO Dominique Marcel tells reporters at news conference that Compagnie des Alpes hopes to reach a deal this year regarding selling a stake to potential partners
* H1 REVENUE EUR 460.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 443.7 MILLION YEAR AGO