Celgene Corp (CELG.O)
21 Sep 2017
* Acceleron Pharma - on September 18, 2017, co and Celgene Corporation entered into an amended and restated collaboration, license and option agreement
* Alvogen subsidiary confirms ANDA filing and patent challenge for generic Revlimid
* Data presented at ESMO 2017 further evaluate role of Abraxane® for patients with historically challenging cancers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. health regulators stopped five blood cancer trials testing AstraZeneca Plc's immunotherapy Imfinzi in combination with Celgene Corp medicines from accepting new patients and halted another study entirely, the companies said on Thursday.
Sept 7 U.S. health regulators stopped five blood cancer trials testing AstraZeneca Plc's immunotherapy Imfinzi in combination with Celgene Corp medicines from accepting new patients and halted another study entirely, the companies said on Thursday.
Sept 7 Celgene Corp said on Thursday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had placed a partial clinical hold on the company's five trials and a full clinical hold on one trial.
* Patients enrolled in trials on partial clinical hold who are receiving clinical benefit from treatment as determined by investigator,may remain on treatment
* Celgene Corp reports 5.6 percent passive stake in BeiGene as of Aug 31 - SEC filing Source text : (http://bit.ly/2guND0F) Further company coverage:
* Celgene Corporation exercised option to extend strategic collaboration scope and term with Forma Therapeutics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Plaintiffs' law firm Grant & Eisenhofer on Thursday sued a former partner who it said engaged in a "treacherous" scheme to steal a client pursuing a whistleblower lawsuit against Celgene Corp that recently settled for $280 million.
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4502.T)||¥6,091||--|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥5,821||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$131.75||-1.47|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF82.95||+0.05|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.97||-0.02|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF249.00||+2.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF249.00||+1.40|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.60||-0.19|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€83.87||+1.57|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,768.50||+16.50|