Capita PLC (CPI.L)
* ANNOUNCED THE ACQUISITION OF SMARTSCHOOLS, A CO. WEXFORD-BASED PROVIDER OF ICT SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT TO THE EDUCATION SECTOR
The British outsourcing firm informed its employees of significant changes to their pension arrangements in June which would result in a "massive cut" in their retirement income, the trade union said.
* Capita still looking for a new CEO (Writes through, adds quotes, background)
* Shares down 3.5 percent after tumbling to 3-month low (Adds company, analyst comments, shares, background)
EDINBURGH, Sept 7 British outsourcer Capita , looking for a new CEO after a series of profit warnings, lowered its 2016 underlying operating profit on Thursday after adopting new accounting standards.
Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
June 23 Outsourcer Capita said on Friday it would sell its asset management services arm to Australian financial services firm Link Administration Holdings for 888 million pounds ($1.13 billion).
* Sale of capita asset services to link group for 888 mln stg
* LSE boosts financials after bullish update (Adds details, closing prices)
* Capita jumps as recovery on track (Adds quotes and detail, updates prices)