Cray Inc (CRAY.OQ)
25 Sep 2017
* Cray awarded $48 million contract from the Korea Institute Of Science And Technology Information
* Cray signs solutions provider agreement with Vanguard Infrastructures Inc
Network equipment makers Nokia and Ericsson on Tuesday urged a federal appeals court not to reverse a recent decision out of the Eastern District of Texas that allows more patent infringement cases to be heard in the plaintiff-friendly jurisdiction.
The defense contractor Raytheon Co on Tuesday urged the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit not to reverse a recent decision out of the Eastern District of Texas allowing its patent case against supercomputer maker Cray Inc to be heard in the plaintiff-friendly jurisdiction.
A group of technology companies including Google and Amazon on Wednesday urged the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit to reverse a recent decision out of the Eastern District of Texas that allows more patent cases to be heard in the plaintiff-friendly jurisdiction.
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Cray to expand storage portfolio through strategic transaction and partnership with Seagate
* Cray Inc - on July 18, 2017, Cray Inc commenced implementing a restructuring plan
* Markley and cray partner to provide supercomputing as a service Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Hitachi, Ltd. (6501.T)||¥783||-8.10|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥841||-3.90|
|NEC Corp (6701.T)||¥297||0.00|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.85||-0.09|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$145.87||+0.74|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$37.16||-0.02|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$306.85||-1.69|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$47.97||-0.19|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$204.87||-0.54|