Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.OQ)
23 Oct 2017
Cisco Systems Inc will buy software company BroadSoft Inc for $1.71 billion, it said on Monday, in a deal that boosts Cisco's collaboration tools and helps the company diversify its offerings away from switching and routing. | Video
NEW YORK U.S. stocks declined on Monday as each of the major Wall Street indexes retreated from a record, weighed down by a drop in technology and industrial shares. | Video
* Cisco - will report its product and service revenue in five categories
Oct 23 Cisco Systems Inc will buy software company BroadSoft Inc for $1.71 billion, it said on Monday, in a deal that boosts Cisco's collaboration tools and helps the company diversify its offerings away from switching and routing.
* Futures up: Dow 21 pts, S&P 1.75 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Adds details and comment, updates prices)
BRIEF-BroadSoft says if deal with Cisco is terminated under certain circumstances, co to pay Cisco cash amount of $56 mln
* Broadsoft Inc says if deal with Cisco is terminated under certain circumstances, co to pay Cisco a cash amount equal to $56 million - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2laWgiS) Further company coverage:
* Cisco announces agreement to acquire Broadsoft, a leader in cloud calling and contact center solutions
Oct 23 Cisco Systems Inc, the world's largest networking gear manufacturer, said it will buy U.S. telecommunications software company BroadSoft Inc in a deal valued at about $1.9 billion, including debt.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 22 Cisco Systems Inc , the world’s largest networking gear manufacturer, is nearing a deal to buy U.S. telecommunications software firm BroadSoft Inc for close to $2 billion, a person familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
* Tibco Software Inc - has entered into an agreement to acquire cisco's data virtualization business Source text for Eikon:
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||53.05kr||-0.10|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||53.25kr||+0.10|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$22.12||+0.10|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$159.55||-2.52|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$78.83||--|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)||--||--|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$32.22||--|
|VMware, Inc. (VMW.N)||$119.11||+0.77|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$25.76||-0.27|