Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII.OQ)
22 Sep 2017
* Cardiovascular Systems announces anticipated revenue impact from hurricanes Harvey and Irma
* Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. Reports fiscal 2017 fourth-quarter financial results
* Brown Capital Management LLC reports 7.56 percent passive stake in Cardiovascular Systems Inc as of June 30 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2u638Ru Further company coverage:
A California judge has slashed a $25.1 million jury award to a former Cardiovascular Systems Inc employee who claimed the medical device maker retaliated against him for complaining about what he said was off-label marketing and a scheme to pay doctors kickbacks.
BRIEF-Cardiovascular Systems says on June 27, Plaintiffs filed an amended complaint regarding Shoemaker V. Cardiovascular Systems case
* Cardiovascular Systems - On June 27, 2017, Plaintiffs filed an amended complaint regarding Shoemaker V. Cardiovascular Systems case
* Cardiovascular Systems Inc reports fiscal 2017 third-quarter financial results
Cardiovascular Systems Inc has been ordered to pay $25.1 million to a former employee who claimed the medical device manufacturer retaliated against him for complaining about what he said was off-label marketing and a scheme to pay doctors kickbacks.
* Cardiovascular Systems says jury awarded plaintiff $2.7 million compensatory damages for claims for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination
Cardiovascular Systems Inc has won the dismissal of a class action lawsuit accusing the medical-device maker of failing to disclose to investors that it relied on illegal kickbacks to doctors and off-label promotions to drive up sales.
BRIEF-Cardiovascular Systems receives approval for Diamondback 360 coronary orbital atherectomy system Micro Crown in the United States
* Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. receives approval for the Diamondback 360® coronary orbital atherectomy system (oas) micro crown in the United States