CVS Health Corp (CVS)
22 Sep 2017
* Says "in addition to our legacy opioid-abuse prevention programs, we are adding a new suite of tools"
Sept 19 U.S. antitrust regulators have allowed a slimmed-down deal for drugstore chain Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc to buy about 42 percent of Rite Aid Corp's U.S. stores for $4.38 billion, Walgreens said on Tuesday.
By Nate Raymond A federal judge has dismissed a class action lawsuit accusing pharmacy chain CVS Health Corp of systematically overcharging people who bought generic drugs using insurance rather than cash.
CVS Health Corp forecast current quarter profit below Wall Street estimates and said it has been ordered to cooperate with investigations into possible false claims submitted to a government healthcare program and drug pricing.
* Shares down 1.4 pct (Adds investor comment, company response; updates shares)
* CVS Health Corp - in July 2017, co received a civil investigative demand from the attorney general of Minnesota - sec filing
* Q2 gaap earnings per share $1.07 from continuing operations
Aug 8 CVS Health Corp, the No.2 U.S. drugstore chain by store count, reported an 18.8 percent rise in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as its pharmacy benefits management business serviced more claims and demand for its specialty pharmacy services rose.
BRIEF-Wellcare Health Plans CFO says company and CVS Health have agreed to extend their pharmacy benefit manager agreement for 2019 and 2020
* Wellcare Health Plans CFO says company and CVS Health have agreed to extend their pharmacy benefit manager agreement for 2019 and 2020 - Conf Call Further company coverage:
COPENHAGEN, Aug 2 U.S. pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), CVS Health, said late Tuesday it had kept Novo Nordisk's key drugs on its 2018 list, removing some uncertainty over the U.S. market for the world's top insulin maker.