Dassault Systemes SE (DASTY.PK)
18 Oct 2017
* COMMENCED CASH TENDER OFFER FOR ALL SHARES OF EXA CORPORATION FOR PRICE OF $24.25 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:, (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Scania and Dassault Systèmes partner for future innovation and deployment of 3DEXPERIENCE platform
* SCANIA AND DASSAULT SYSTÈMES PARTNER FOR FUTURE INNOVATION AND DEPLOYMENT OF 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Exa- related to termination of Dassault Systemes merger, under certain circumstances, co obligated to pay dassault termination fee, $12 million- SEC filing
Sept 28 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1930 GMT on Thursday:
Sept 28 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
PARIS French software company Dassault Systemes has agreed to buy U.S. peer Exa Corp in a deal valued at about $400 million, which Dassault said would boost its range of products for clients.
PARIS, Sept 28 French software company Dassault Systemes has agreed to buy U.S. peer Exa Corp in a deal valued at about $400 million, which Dassault said would boost its range of products for clients.
* SIGNING OF A DEFINITIVE MERGER AGREEMENT FOR DASSAULT SYSTÈMES TO ACQUIRE BURLINGTON, MASSACHUSETTS-BASED EXA.
* DASSAULT SYSTÈMES AND SIE PARTNER TO SIMPLIFY THE CERTIFIED AIRCRAFT CABIN COMPLETION PROCESS
* CHEVRON SELECTS DASSAULT SYSTÈMES’ 3DEXPERIENCE PLATFORM TO ACCELERATE NEW LUBRICANT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$159.53||+12.99|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€118.25||--|
|PTC Inc (PTC.OQ)||$60.64||+0.38|
|Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK.OQ)||$118.54||-0.18|
|ANSYS, Inc. (ANSS.OQ)||$129.56||-0.13|
|MSC Software Corp. (MSCS.OQ)||--||--|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$49.58||+0.39|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE.OQ)||$153.00||+2.62|