Dollar General Corp (DG.N)
17 Oct 2017
BRIEF-Dollar General CEO - "We're well priced today and I don't see us having to do anything that is very dramatic"
* CEO -"believe the much reported demise of retail is an inaccurate narrative. Retail is just changing and we believe we are very well positioned"
Dollar General Corp reported a slide in second-quarter profit margins on Thursday as it cut prices more aggressively to better compete in a retail industry set to be altered by Amazon.com Inc's purchase of Whole Foods Market.
* Shares fall 5 pct (Adds details from conference call, updates share price)
* Dollar General says currently there is uncertainty as to the magnitude of the losses associated with Hurricane Harvey - SEC filing
* Dollar General Corporation reports second quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 31 Dollar General Corp reported a better-than-expected increase in quarterly comparable sales on Thursday as more shoppers visited its stores and spent more on average.
* Long Island Iced Tea Corp announces strategic partnership test with Dollar General
* Dollar General names Jason Reiser as executive vice president and chief merchandising officer
* Dollar General Corp - Wenkoff replaces current CIO Ryan Boone
WASHINGTON U.S. discount retailer Dollar Tree Inc has filed a lawsuit against Dollar Express which was unsealed on Tuesday, alleging that the smaller company's private equity owners siphoned off funds and failed to pay for $50 million in goods and services.
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$85.98||--|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$72.63||--|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$60.17||--|
|Rite Aid Corporation (RAD.N)||$1.81||--|
|Rite Aid Corporation (RADCP.PK)||--||--|
|Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO.N)||--||--|
|Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR.OQ)||$91.53||--|
|Fred's, Inc. (FRED.OQ)||$5.32||--|
|Kroger Co (KR.N)||$20.48||--|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)||$67.40||0.00|