Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR_ph.N)
22 Sep 2017
* Digital Realty announces tender offer and consent solicitation for 5.875 pct senior notes due 2021 issued by Dupont Fabros Technology, L.P.
* Digital Realty commences offering of senior notes and preferred stock
* Says are no longer giving guidance due to pending merger with Digital Realty Trust Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Digital Realty announces pricing of pounds sterling-denominated Guaranteed Notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to the guaranteed notes issued by Digital Stout Holding, LLC a subsidiary of Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR). The notes will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Digital Realty Trust, Inc. and Digital Realty Trust, L.P. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS On June 9, 2017, Digital
* Digital realty names Sherri Liebo as senior vice president, marketing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INAP strategically expands with Digital Realty in Greater Phoenix
June 9 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
Digital Realty Trust Inc said it would buy fellow data center operator DuPont Fabros Technology Inc for an enterprise value of about $7.6 billion, its biggest-ever deal, to help expand in high-demand markets in the United States amid a rapid shift to the cloud by technology companies.
* DuPont Fabros shareholders to get 0.545 Digital Realty shares