BRP Inc (DOO.TO)
* Brp inc - sees fy 2018 capital expenditures $240 million to $255 million
* BRP Inc - taken up and paid for 8.6 million subordinate voting shares at a price of $40.70 per share under BRP's substantial issuer bid
* BRP announces preliminary results of substantial issuer bid
* BRP board member retires Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* BRP Inc says will offer to purchase for cancellation number of subordinate voting shares for an aggregate purchase price not to exceed $350 million
June 2 Stock futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Friday as strong U.S. economic data eased growth concerns, ahead of a payrolls report due later in the day.
* BRP reports FY2018 Q1 results with its first quarterly dividend and launches a substantial issuer bid
* BRP-Renewal to purchase for cancellation up to 3.1 million subordinate voting shares over 12-month period commencing on March 31, ending March 30, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 24 Canada's BRP Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday, helped by strong demand for its snowmobiles, watercraft and other recreational vehicles.
March 24 Canada's BRP Inc reported a 17.7 percent increase in fourth-quarter revenue on Friday, helped by strong demand for its Ski-Doo snowmobiles as well as year-round products.