eBay Inc (EBAY.O)
* EBay Inc-apppointment of Adriane Brown and Diana Farrell to board on Sept 19 increases size of co's board of directors from 12 to 14 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2xm7L9M) Further company coverage:
* Agritek Holdings Inc announces acquisition of Performance Nutrition California retail location with eBay and Amazon online stores adding in excess of $500,000 in additional gross revenue and product sales for company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* eBay appoints Adriane Brown and Diana Farrell to its board of directors
* eBay Inc - Appointed Scott Cutler, Jay Lee and Jooman Park to new regional leadership roles Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Paulson & Co dissolves share stake in Ebay inc - sec filing
NEW YORK Payments firm PayPal Holdings Inc has agreed to acquire online lending company Swift Financial in a bid to expand its business that provides working capital to merchants.
NEW YORK, Aug 10 Payments firm PayPal Holdings Inc has agreed to acquire online lending company Swift Financial in a bid to expand its business that provides working capital to merchants.
* Canadian dollar at C$1.2693, or 78.78 U.S. cents * Bond prices higher across a flatter yield curve TORONTO, Aug 9 The Canadian dollar weakened against on Wednesday its U.S. counterpart as worries about increased U.S.-North Korea tension weighed, offsetting higher oil prices and stronger-than-expected domestic housing data. President Donald Trump's warning that North Korea faced "fire and fury," and Pyongyang's threat of possible retaliation, drove investors out of
North Korea examines plans for a missile strike on Guam, authorities investigate whether a pesticide made by Monsanto and BASF has led to the damage of thousands of acres of U.S. farmland, and Fidelity allows clients to view their holdings of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Digital payments company PayPal Holdings Inc raised its earnings outlook on Wednesday after reporting better-than-expected quarterly results, driven by growth in users and transaction volumes.
|Wal-Mart Stores Inc (WMT.N)||$79.47||+0.32|
|Rakuten Inc (4755.T)||¥1,249||0.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs905.90||+10.55|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.94||+0.09|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$146.70||+0.83|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$164.18||+1.85|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$73.44||+0.19|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$58.53||-0.02|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$940.48||+0.69|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.73||+0.12|