Encana Corp (ECA.TO)
19 Sep 2017
* Encana completes sale of its Piceance natural gas assets Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Chief executive says company can continue to grow within cash flow with oil prices below $50
Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
July 21 Encana Corp , Canada's No. 2 oil and gas producer, posted a quarterly profit that handily beat analysts' estimates and raised its full-year core asset production growth forecast.
* Encana delivers strong second quarter results; company expands margins, exceeds type curves, grows premium well inventory and updates guidance
July 21 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp on Friday posted a quarterly profit compared with a loss a year earlier, when it took impairment and hedging charges of about $641 million.
CALGARY, Alberta, June 28 Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), the country's biggest public pension fund, plans to invest up to $1 billion to buy oil and gas assets in the United States in a partnership with Encino Energy Ltd.
* Encana Corp - Encana expects it will develop less than 30 percent of its Permian premium inventory through 2021 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* H2O Midstream acquires Permian Basin produced water assets from Encana Oil & Gas
Oil and gas producer Encana Corp said on Friday it would sell its Piceance natural gas assets in northwestern Colorado to privately held Caerus Oil and Gas LLC for $735 million.