Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
* Mclaren Health Care and Elekta have mutually agreed to terminate their long-term agreement.
* ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY IBA AND ELEKTA ENTERED A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU)REGARDING A COMPREHENSIVE PARTNERSHIP INCLUDING JOINT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT AND SALES TO ADVANCE PROTON THERAPY TREATMENTS Source text for Eikon:
* Eleketa and Ion Beam Applications (IBA) enter an mou regarding a comprehensive partnership including joint software development and sales to advance proton therapy treatments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
BRIEF-Elekta and Brainlab collaborate to streamline treatment workflows for stereotactic radiation therapy
* Elekta and Brainlab collaborate to streamline treatment workflows for stereotactic radiation therapy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 23 Radiotherapy gear maker Elekta posted on Wednesday lower quarterly core earnings than expected, but orders matched forecasts and the firm repeated a full-year margin target.
* Reuters poll average forecasts were for adjusted EBITA of 244 mln SEK, sales 2,148 mln, orders 2,736 mln
BRIEF-C-RAD to supply advanced surface tracking solution to Swedish Cancer Center Nya Karolinska Solna
* C-RAD TO SUPPLY ADVANCED SURFACE TRACKING SOLUTION TO SWEDISH CANCER CENTER NYA KAROLINSKA SOLNA
* Co, Isala signed a 15-year partnership agreement to implement latest developments in oncology and radiotherapy at Isala
June 1 Swedish radiotherapy equipment maker Elekta posted on Thursday a surprise drop in fiscal fourth-quarter core earnings and order intake fell far below forecasts, sending shares sharply lower.
* Says board of directors propose a dividend of sek 1.00 (0.50) per share for fiscal year 2016/17