Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL)
20 Oct 2017
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed a lawsuit on Wednesday accusing Estee Lauder Companies Inc of discriminating against men by giving them less paid parental leave than women.
* Estee lauder says "we are aware of recent press that speculates that the estée lauder companies may be in discussions regarding a potential sale or merger"
* Estee Lauder CEO - Biggest challenge has been in some U.S. brick-and-mortar department stores, which are struggling from falling foot traffic
* The Estée Lauder Companies delivers strong fiscal year 2017 results
* The Estée Lauder Companies Inc declares quarterly dividend of $.34 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder Cos Inc reported its first sales beat in four quarters, helped by strong demand for its makeup brands and its recent acquisitions of youth-favorite cosmetics makers Too Faced and BECCA.
* The estée lauder companies reports strong sales and earnings growth in fiscal 2017 third quarter
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.34per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥4,850||-18.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$88.25||-3.34|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€237.65||-2.30|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€185.55||-1.35|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.28||+0.02|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€92.02||-1.06|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$15.85||+0.02|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩280,500.00||-6,000.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩158,500.00||+500.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩129,500.00||-3,500.00|