Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)
20 Sep 2017
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission filed a lawsuit on Wednesday accusing Estee Lauder Companies Inc of discriminating against men by giving them less paid parental leave than women.
* Estee lauder says "we are aware of recent press that speculates that the estée lauder companies may be in discussions regarding a potential sale or merger"
* Estee Lauder CEO - Biggest challenge has been in some U.S. brick-and-mortar department stores, which are struggling from falling foot traffic
* The Estée Lauder Companies delivers strong fiscal year 2017 results
* The Estée Lauder Companies Inc declares quarterly dividend of $.34 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Estee Lauder Cos Inc reported its first sales beat in four quarters, helped by strong demand for its makeup brands and its recent acquisitions of youth-favorite cosmetics makers Too Faced and BECCA.
* The estée lauder companies reports strong sales and earnings growth in fiscal 2017 third quarter
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.34per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Shiseido Company, Limited (4911.T)||¥4,432||+9.00|
|Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)||$94.40||+0.23|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH.PA)||€230.35||+0.35|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€178.10||-0.20|
|Avon Products, Inc. (AVP.N)||$2.50||+0.03|
|Beiersdorf AG (BEIG.DE)||€91.63||-0.07|
|Coty Inc (COTY.N)||$16.65||+0.03|
|Amorepacific Corp (090430.KS)||₩249,000.00||-2,000.00|
|Amorepacific Corp (090435.KS)||₩153,500.00||-1,500.00|
|Amorepacific Group (002790.KS)||₩125,500.00||+500.00|