Global Eagle Entertainment Inc (ENT.OQ)
21 Sep 2017
* Global Eagle Entertainment Inc - Committed to filing company's 2016 form 10-K by September 30, 2017
* Global Eagle Entertainment Inc - expects its full year 2016 revenue to be between $530-533 million
HONG KONG/WASHINGTON HNA Group Co Ltd's $416 million investment in U.S. in-flight services firm Global Eagle Entertainment Inc has been abandoned after failing to clear a U.S. national security panel, adding to uncertainty over Chinese deals with U.S. companies.
* Global Eagle agreed to sell $416 mln stake to HNA unit last year
HONG KONG, July 26 U.S.-based Global Eagle Entertainment Inc said a $416 million investment pact made last year with a unit of Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co Ltd has been called off after failing to receive regulatory approval.
BRIEF-Global Eagle Entertainment, Shareco terminated shareco investment agreement on July 25 - SEC filing
* Global Eagle Entertainment Inc - on July 25, 2017, company and Shareco terminated Shareco investment agreement - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2uWNHeS) Further company coverage:
* Co entered into an amendment to first amendment and limited waiver to credit agreement and second amendment to credit agreement
* Global Eagle Entertainment Inc - expects q4 2016 adjusted ebitda to be between $13-18 million
* Continued non-compliance since it has not yet filed quarterly report on form 10-Q for fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Global Eagle Entertainment appoints Ron Steger to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: